Saturday, November 1, 2008

1st Blog.

Well, this is my 1st blog. As I write this, I am also packing up for a very long awaited trip to lake taneycomo for the weekend. Financially things have been pretty tough, with the way the ecomomy is, so all my fishing has been done on farm ponds in the area, as well as the few lakes nearby as well.
I'm hoping I have all the right flies for the trip. If not, I guess thats what the fly shops, and my vise are for (lol). I'm taking my g.f. on the trip. Dont know if this is a good thing, or bad thing. She said I'm goin there to fish, so we're not packing much at all. Hopefully the next post will be a good one on the fishing down there, and then a few from the road, along with a few good pics.
Well, I'm outta here to go do some serious fishin for a few days, so tight lines and welcome.

No comments: