Sunday, March 18, 2012

UPS....I'II be nice. THEY'RE A BUNCH OF %^*@!#% IDIOTS!!!

Two weeks ago I finally got to order a rod building kit from Cabellas. Needless to say I was stoked that I was finally gonna get the kit I've wanted, and start to build a rod. Well I ordered it, got the confirmation number and waited patiently for it to get here. On monday I rushed home to open it up, and get started on My first build....but no package.
I checked My email, and ups (usually pretty smart) said it was delivered. I contacted em to find out what was up n they said within the next business day I'd be receiving it. The next day rolls around, n still no package. I contacted them again, to find out that the guy who delivered it doesn't know east, from west....n delivered it to the wrong side of town.
Now I get to wait to see if they can get it right this time, otherwise I'm just gonna ask for a refund, and make the drive to the nearest shop that sells blanks, and components so I can make sure Im getting what I pay for.

No comments: