Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scouting some new areas to fish

I've been scouting some new areas to fish around here lately. Went back to the pond that I took the kids to for abit of fishing. I didn't have any luck catching any fish while I was there, but seen some huge carp that I now have to try and catch. I spoke with someone who was there who said they were shocked to see Me fishing there.
Apparently, they emptied that pond a few years ago, and as far as he knew, he said there weren't any fish in there. Well I'm keeping positive that there are seeing as how I seen the carp. After talking to a few other people I've decided to find another place to fish just in case there arent any fish in there.
Last night while Myself, and the gf were hunting for a larger place to live, I noticed a nice sized pond in the area we're looking at. I stopped by there today after dropping her off at work, and it definatly has potential. It's a large pond with water being fed from a river, as well as an area to launch a bellyboat, or pontoon from pretty easily. It was too windy, and cod to try n do any fishing today, but hope to head back tomorrow for abit of fishing there.

No comments: